11660 Myeron Road North
Stillwater, MN 55082
We appreciate your patience during construction!
Woodbury Drive and the roundabouts at Bailey Road and Lake Road are OPEN TO TRAFFIC.
Light pole installation at the two roundabouts is in progress.
Landscaping will be completed in Spring 2014.
Storm water re-use system work at Prestwick and Eagle Valley courses will continue through the winter.
What is the Woodbury Drive Project?
The roadway will be reconstructed from Park Crossing/Eagle Valley Drive to just south of Bailey Road and improved to meet current and future travel needs. The roadway design will minimize construction impacts, while improving safety for all users of the transportation system. Improvements include:
- Additional driving lanes on Woodbury Drive
- Roundabouts at the Bailey Road & Lake Road intersections
- Exclusive turning lanes at intersections on Woodbury Drive and Bailey Road
- Trails on both sides of Woodbury Drive with connections to local & regional trails
- Protection and enhancement of landscaping amenities
- Landmark water reuse systems to improve water quality of Bailey & Colby Lakes
See Proposed Improvements for more information on all elements of the project.